QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite,
including Office 365 and knowledge of PowerShell scripting and active Directory
• Good working knowledge of ITIL processes, proven skills in working in an ITIL incident/problem/change environment and ideally ITIL Foundation Certificate
• Understanding of IT support ideally with 1-3 years' experience as a support analyst.
• Proven production, deployment and maintenance experience with user device operating systems (Windows, Apple Mac OS (laptop/desktop/workstation))
• Experience of software deployment and application patching knowledge, including security patching and hotfixes. Desirable skills in WDS/SCCM
• Experience of using a Service Desk application preferably ServiceNow
• Skills in client VPN setup and troubleshooting including 2FA and in Cisco AMP, Bit locker. MDM experience, ideally in AirWatch.
• Networking knowledge including DNS/DHCP/Wireless/Printers/Scanners/Phone/AV/VC equipment.
• Ability to work in team and as an individual with the ability to develop relationships quickly and high degree of customer focus.
• Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision and is motivated to drive change. Ability to accurately triage calls and record information.
• Ability to work on shifts for a 24/7 service desk support operation; on call may be requirement within this role.
• Excellent communication skills. Ability to influence, persuade and alter language used to develop relationships quickly.
Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.