|Location:||Gen. Trias, Cavite|
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Electrical Engineering
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Registered Electrical Engineer.
• Hands-on experience on electrical design, repair and maintenance an advantage.
• Knowledge of operational safety programs an advantage.
• Design new ways to use electrical power to develop or improve products
• Direct manufacturing, installing, and testing of electrical equipment to ensure that products meet specifications and codes
• Investigate complaints from customers or the public, evaluate problems, and recommend solutions
• Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and equipment