· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Establishes, implements and maintains Quality System of the company in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9000 / ISO 14000 / TS 16949 standard.
· Reports extent of performance and implementation of established Quality System to Top Management.
· Ensures promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the company.
· Reviews the Quality System program/activities.
· Responsible for managing Internal/Environmental Quality Audit to determine effectiveness of Quality / Environmental System.