|Location:||Mandaluyong, Metro Manila|
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Civil Engineering graduate or equivalent
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Strong background and has at least three (3) years or more work-related experiences in post-tensioning, and general construction industry.
• Improve the post-tensioning operational procedures, manpower planning, and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and people management, business process and organizational planning.
• Manage, communicate and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, Admin, Purchasing, Sales, IT, Plant, Warehouse, Rental, Accounting, and Treasury), thru proper coordination and communication between support and business functions.
• Knowledge in using SAP and MYOB system or equivalent.
• Management of both internal and cooperative manpower budget in coordination with the HR and Management dept.