|Location:||Quezon city, Metro Manila|
|Salary Range:||80,000 - 100,000|
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accounting or equivalent or Law.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Evaluate and assess complicated tax issues
• Research and analyze tax laws
• Stay up-to-date with regulations and tax laws and devise strategies to solve any financial issue that may arise.
• Help businesses with their tax-related issues
• Handle evaluation, risk assessment and counseling on various complicated tax problems
• Prepares and reviews correct tax analyses and tax computations or returns relating to simple fact patterns and issues.
• Uses knowledge of tax to discuss key issues with clients, local revenue authorities and other team members, including how to assess conflicting, ambiguous or inconclusive authorities.Interprets and applies key tax sources in order to carry out and document the results of tax compliance and advisory work.