• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering Courses
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
• Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
• Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
• Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.