• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering Courses
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
• Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
• Establishes statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.