• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or any engineering course
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Newly graduate with good scholastic record is okay
• Applicant with experience in assembly or final test operations in engineering or maintenance activities for discrete and/or power packages products has an advantage.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a semiconductor industry
• Working knowledge of statistical tool such as Statistical Process Control (SPC), Design of Experiment (DOE), Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis, Machine and Process Capability Study (M/PCpS), good problem solving skills and other continuous improvement program