|Location:||Quezon city, Metro Manila|
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any Engineering related
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• At least one (1) to two (2) years extensive experience in handling Spare Parts Inventory
• Knowledgeable on Inventory System and/or Spare Parts Analysis
• Collaborate with parts purchasing staff and order receive staff to create effective procedures for inventory control.
• Survey market demand of spare parts (price, fake price, etc.) and review KPI parts price.
• Make recommend list for all product with field service and monitor parts inventory level of dealer and encourage them to stock parts to minimize machine downtime due to lack of spare parts.
• Study the best way to purchase parts from vendor in order for dealer to receive them within the period of Parts Policy (SO, EO, MO, IO) considering lead time of each order type and expense.