· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering Graduate
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· Performs installation, commissioning and test trial run of industrial machines and equipment.
· Provides troubleshooting service and maintenance for CNCs, Servo, Spindle Drive and Motor products.
· Repairs and maintains industrial machines, inclusive of electrical and mechanical works.
· Performs analysis to determine the cause of the problem and possible solutions.
· Acts as a liaison with customers in providing customer support so that Yamazen products are used at an optimal level.
· Assess quality problems encountered and determines which replacement parts will be needed for service calls.
· With knowledge of CNC Tapping Center & Automatic Lathe Machine is an advantage
· Willing to travel.