|Location:||Muntinlupa, Metro Manila|
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in BS Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or any related course
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Develops new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability. Trains technical staff in how to use new software and hardware developed and/or acquired.
• Establishes, maintains and manages users Unix accounts. Installs, modifies and maintains systems and utility software on server computer systems. Provides server support related to other software.
• Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical host computer resources.
• Develops procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
• Develops tools, procedures, and training sessions for Operations, Client Support and Systems Development staff to assist with work.