• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any Engineering course; PRC license is an advantage
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• At least 1~3 years of working experience in the related field; newly graduates are also welcome to apply.
• Knowledgeable in electrical wiring and troubleshooting
• With ability to understand mechanical or electrical drawings
• and manuals;
• With experience in welding and other metal fabrication works, machine troubleshooting and mechanical set-up.
• Performs monthly inventory of maintenance consumables and annual inventory of all mechanical/ electrical parts/tools.
• Performs other functions that may be assigned by his superior from time to time