• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree of Psychology
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Gather information on hours worked for each employee
• Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a computer system
• Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed
• Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute paychecks
• Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper
• Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
• Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
• Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
• Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.