|Location:||Quezon city, Metro Manila|
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree Accountancy
• Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Has at least 5 years of relevant work experience as a finance/HR/admin manager
• Expert in the Human Resource Management
• Has proven success in back office management
• Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs.
• Report financial information in an accurate and timely manner; prepare and provide financial reports to external agencies as required.
• Attend meetings, conferences and trainings as required; participate on committees, task forces and work groups as assigned.
• Manage Organization development, change management initiatives, and company-wide culture and environment at work for employees.
• Develops overall HR business plan with measurable objectives and a budget.