|Location:||Muntinlupa, Metro Manila|
• College graduate, preferably of a Management/Behavioral Science course with a Master's Degree in Organizational Development. Must have knowledge of the Training Cycle
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• 3-5 years in same/related field in supervisory/managerial capacity
• Excellent presentation skills, computer literacy, Training design and interpersonal skills
• Training consultancy firms, semiconductor associations/organizations (for networking)
• Analyzes the training needs of employees through an annual survey and review of all requirements of specific employee groups using performance gaps as prime source of information.
• Develops and ensures the continuous improvement of the plant's training philosophy, policies and procedures.
• Ensures the smooth implementation of planned training programs and their proper communication to the concerned managers.Ensures employee compliance to safety and health standards.