• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies, Administration, Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
• Exposed in all facets of HR
• Responsible for company policies, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
• Ensure legal compliance
• Strong leadership skills and team player