• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Licensed Engineer
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• With 3 years experience as TDM Supervisor
• Knowledgeable in CNC, Milling, drilling, welding
• Has experience in trouble shooting, set up machine tools
• Manage and participate in preventative maintenance, work orders for tool repairs.
• Makes trouble shooting press call to stamping department.
• Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, milling machine, radial drill press, and grinder, to machine parts to specifications.
• Verifies dimensions, clearances and alignment of tooling and die.
• Fits and assembles Trim and Forms Steels and also sets punches to the lower.Must be able to make die repairs in a timely manner.