• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree In Industrial Engineering
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• 3 years experience as Planning supervisor
• Has experience in Manufacturing set up
• Has 6 sigma training
• Knowledgeable in excel
• Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.