• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills
• Prepare budgets for your department and manage purchasing and expenditures
• Prepares and monitors budget by gathering and organizing financial information; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; implementing corrective actions.
• Maintain a sufficient inventory of various supplies and order new equipment as neededResolve issues with the building and facilities, such as needed maintenance or emergency repairs