• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Electronics) or equivalent.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 5 year experience in Semiconductor industry with strong background in process controls, quality systems and failure analysis
• Knowledgeable in 8D/SPC/FMEA, Project Management, Supplier Management and Audit experiences
• Knowledgeable in Failure Analysis tools such as high/low magnification scopes, cure tracer, SAT, SEM, EDX, FIB, FTIR, laser decapsulator, plasma decapsulator, ion mill, grinder/polisher, high/low power saw and x-ray machine.
• Candidate should also have experience in chemical safety handling, chemical etch, decapsulation and decoration.
• Knowledge in Auger, TOF-SIMs is an advantage