|Location:||Binan Technopark, Laguna|
• Physician licensed to practice medicine in the Philippines with a minimum 2 years practice in Occupational Medicine.
• Good working knowledge on Occupational Safety and Industrial Hygiene.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 5 years practice in Occupational Medicine.
• Organizes, administers, and maintains an occupational health program which is in coordination with the company's occupational safety program.
• Monitors the work environment for the health hazards through analysis of industrial hygiene measurements and actual ocular surveys.
• Performs medical and surgical care to restore the health and productive capacity of ill or injured team members.Conducts studies on occupational health as deemed necessary by management.