· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management or Social Sciences
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· 6-8 years experience in Human Resources with focus or specialization in Organizational Development/Training
· Must have curiosity for new technology and creative techniques and passion for great ideas
· Help develop and implement strategies and interventions across organizational systems and employee experience touchpoints that integrate and strengthen the Company's Core Values
· Design and implement creative people leadership development strategies and programsLead the HR, CAR and admin teams in integrating and updating relevant documents and forms to ensure currency of relevant text on Core Values and competencies.