· Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Business Management, Marketing and other related fields.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· Sharp mind with strong analytical and numeric skills with strong ability to glean actionable items from sourced data
· Ability to visualize key variables that drive a business case and work functionally with internal partners to build accurate analysis for decision making
· Working knowledge on Market Analysis and Competitive Analysis
· Work experience in pharmaceutical company preferred but not required.
· Experience as a marketing analyst and knowledge of current markets preferred but not required
· Generates periodic reports that analyze trade sales vs. actual sales, prescription value vs. conversion, pricing, competition and customers.Evaluates demographics, prices, distribution channels and/or marketing outlets.