|Location:||Quezon city, Metro Manila|
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any course.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· Development of BDS framework, programs and other BDS interventions for EP clients, which is aligned with EP’s vision, mission and core values.
· Organize farmer’s group/associations for the implementation of value chain interventions.
· Identifies trendsetter ideas (BDS for farmers) by researching industry and related events.
· Identifies, screens, builds and manage relationship with potential network and/or institutional partners for marketing, linking and/or development of client’s products.
· Prepares and updates inventory of client’s products, and other necessary client’s info.
· Gathers and safekeeps important documents such as contracts and other contract requirements between EP, client and the institutional partner.
· Explore opportunities for new partnerships & learning by partnering with different institutions, BDS providers.